So far this week I painted 2 of the nomads and worked on basing. As many long term readers now I hate basing. So I picked something up to make my life easier and gave it a test run on my DZC infantry. There will be a full review at a later date after I mess around with it more.
So that is two more models finished. More as I get them done.
OK guys this is just a quick cheat list of companies that I have seen are doing sales. The same thing I did last year which I usually make for myself so I can find some good deals. Please remember that I am not responsible for anything, this is just information I have gathered and felt is good to share.
I will try and note there dates if I can.
As usual if you know of any others drop me a line so I can add it to the list for everyone. There is one company however, that I will not even mention the name of, that is doing deals but I will not mention due to there horrible service. Also as usual this is non commercial, I gain nothing for letting you guys know about these.
This week I managed to finish the PHR and start on the Shaltari. The shaltari have been primed, based and inked. No pictures though because I had a bottle of paint explode well squezing it and it made a heck of a mess.
Here is the PHR though.
Overall, I am happy with how they turned out though I changed my original plan because they were to orange. The new scheme I like more. Now if I can finish off the Shaltari by the end of the month not only will I complete all my goals for 6MMRPC but also all my year long goals, I think. Anyway, 52 more models done. More as I get it done.
It was a massively productive week. I managed to prime not only all of the guys you saw assembled the past couple of weeks. But also all of the left over deadzone buildings I made and all my DZC stuff.
I then followed this up by priming, basing and other such things my DZC PHR.
I had a lot of time to think on my mercs models durring the craze of assembling all those other models. The one thing I can think of that I really did different is the dry brushing.
This was done in a few ways.
1. I used more than 1 color.
2. I used a new style of brush.
Now the one I can explain is the brush so I figured I would toss this out there.
Behold the dry brush.
That is right. It is a make up brush for doing eye shadow.
I rembered reading somewhere years ago that they were great for dry brushing. I think it was a combination of price, strength of the bristles, and shape retention. That made them so good. I would also add the range of sizes are good to.
I picked this one up for like 1.50 on sale earlier this year, normal price is like 3 dollars. So give it a try, its cheap and it may just work out better for you and your wallet.
Progress has been in the assembly department. Some you have already heard about or seen.
I assembled all of my deadzone minis(enoforcers, plague, zombies +extras), the infinity starter, and then but ton of frostgrave/mordheim models. That's it, about 100 models assembled, though the ogers and cats need bases. Hopefully more progress this week in the painting department.