Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Black Friday/ Holiday Sales for miniwargaming

OK guys this is just a quick cheat list of companies that I have seen are doing sales. The same thing I did last year which I usually make for myself so I can find some good deals. Please remember that I am not responsible for anything, this is just information I have gathered and felt is good to share.
I will try and note there dates if I can.

Anvil Industry- seems to be a one day event (Nov 27)

The Ion Age- Nov 27th to Nov 30 Free shipping for 10GBP or more and sales on different products till Dec 1st it seems.

Wild West Exodus- Nov  27-Nov 30, 10-50% off products.

Warlord Games- Nov 23- Nov 30, Tank deals for bolt action and other unreleased deals closer to Black Friday.

Kromlech- Nov 27th unknown deals.

Dragon Forge- Nov 22- Nov 29, special package deals.

Flames of War - Nov 19- Dec 1, 33% off all flames of war stuff.

AntiMatter Games - 25% off with code. Now till end of December.

Dreamforge games - Now through Dec 1st

Spartan games - No idea on an end date but sale is on now.

Fantasy Flight Games - Nov 18- Nov 30

Wyrd - Nov 26- Dec 2

Newline Designs -No dates available, 25% off a lot of stuff

Bandua - Some sort of sale on Nov 27th.

The War Store - Nov 25th- Dec 1

Guild Ball - on the 27th, doing to releases of miniatures.

Customeeple - Nov 27-30, decreasing discount, starts at 20%

Mad Robot Miniatures - 10-20% off, Nov 27th only

Splintered light miniatures - Nov 24-28 25% off with code

As usual if you know of any others drop me a line so I can add it to the list for everyone. There is one company however, that I will not even mention the name of, that is doing deals but I will not mention due to there horrible service. Also as usual this is non commercial, I gain nothing for letting you guys know about these.

Hope is helps.
Aruki


No comments:

Post a Comment