Tuesday, August 9, 2016

General post

To be completely honest. Over the past couple months with all the problems posting I have actually lost track of any spending and models I have painted. I know I am missing some painted models from the most recent total but can't remember for the life of me what. Honestly, I am not the worried about it and think I may just stop keeping track of both all together. I will continue posting but I think I will finally shift my focus from record keeping to just sharing everything I can. I feel this may be a better use of my available hobby time and such.

Aruki

2 comments:

  1. I tried to do the same

    But I found that it felt like a mill stone around my neck

    So now I just paint my models and have fun gaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done it for a few years now. It helped a lot to start up. Wish I had more chances to game but at least I get a few in with the oldest.

      Delete