Friday, December 24, 2010

Test model for my marines

First off sorry about the photo quality but here is the first test model for my codex space wolf army, though as is obvious not space wolf coloured. The base is Mechrite Red with a wash of Leviathan Purple. details are picked out in Chaos Black and Burnished Gold. The sword was done with Tentacle Pink and then a Leviathan Purple wash since its a power weapon. He still needs more touch up work as well.









I also did the same for this rhino, though I have set it up to be a razorback or pred or whatever I need. Still need to do turrets and a cap for the turret area when its a rhino. This is because I was foolish on them and glued them turret up instead of leaving it unglued. It also needs a lot more touch up work.




Till next time.
aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment