Not a massive amount of progress to show but that is mainly because the week before I did nothing. This week I managed to base coat the rest of the parts. I also completed most of the orange detailing on each arm and have started on the brown parts as well. I know it doesn't seem like a lot of progress but I am taking my time and doing it right the first time. I am also using a 00 brush for most of the painting at the moment. Once I finish the arms it will go faster.
In other news, I finally decided to bite the bullet and by the Hallmark models I want for Trafalgar games. So once I finish figuring out what I want to start with I will buy them and they will make an appearance.
Sorry for the slow speed and silence but that's life and me being extremely picky on this model.