Saturday, June 6, 2015

6MMRPC/ painting table #18 2015

Most of this week was rather busy, so I didn't make as much progress as I wanted. The group of 9 models I am working on are about halfway done for most of them and a few are about a 1/3 done. Luckily I had much better luck with the picture this time around.

I should be able to finish them up without much of a problem this coming up week. Oh and omg found a kick ass hobby shop finally. Strangely enough in a place I frequented for years. The carry soo many new paints and washes I have wanted to try and tons of tools I have been wanting to pick up. Strangely they had almost no brushes but a decent number of airbrushes. I will do a store review and give directions in a future post.
More as I get it done.
aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment