Monday, January 2, 2017

Plans for 2017

The plans for this coming up year are not to amazing. But should provide a nice range of things.

1. Finish off my SM Siege Company
2. Build and Paint frostgrave guys
3. Do more basing
4. Convert a Sisters of Sigmar warband
5. Update all the tabs info and photos.
6. Finish American fleet
7. Finish Pirate fleet
8. Paint/convert TNT miniatures
9.Paint/convert Rouge Stars stuff
10. Mercs miniatures from Christmas
11. 1812 Prussian 6mm Battallion

I am sure I have more terrain and such running around to do. These are just the most basic plans for the coming year. They will be slightly delayed from the beginning of the year because of the move that is still up in the air as to when it will happen. This is part of the reason why projects have been so decreased. As the vast amount of my supplies are packed away.

The big change of course is I am not going to bother trying to keep track of models this time around. As in number count. I haven't decided on the spending one but I might since it has helped me keep control of my spending on hobby stuff in general. After the move is fully complete I want to take time to finish updating and adding to the tabs before I get engrossed in painting. But the move date keeps moving. So no idea when that will be.

The one thing I really want to do is get back into the habit of posting more often again. For that I want to go back to always doing it on one day.

More later,
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment