A little late on this post but the past couple of days have been brutal.
First off I finished off the custodian and 2 protectors for my tau BFG. May do a wash in the future but need to find the right mixture first.
Second, as you can see, I also spent more time on the firewarrior. This time I tried an actual wash and I tried a green one to see if it worked out better. Still not sure yet.
I am currently working on the other two earth shakers and taking pics and such for the wrap up of the tutorial. Comments and such welcome, now to go back and look closer at those models and see if I really missed those spots or it was the lighting/flash on the cell phone.....
More as I get it done and next week starts the 6MMRPC so stay tuned.