So let us look at what I did finish.
1. All the remaining tau stuff, was somewhere around 100 models I think.
2. All of my MERCs, DW, FSA, DZC stuff. This includes things I bought this year.
3. Infinity Operation Icestorm Nomad half.
4. Some marines, mainly 3 dreadnoughts.
5. Hills/island, Planets, scatter terrain and a bunch of buildings.
6. Tau and Dark eldar BFG stuff.
7.Tokens. I haven't really showed this on the site. But I have spent a large amount of time the last two months cutting out tokens for BFG, DW, FSA, Infinity, Roman Seas and who knows what else.
8. Assembled and primed a ton more terrain and models that have not been painted yet. More on this in the future.
Overall it has been a great year. I once again smashed all of my goals. Points wise I stopped counting months ago and was over 500, I painted way more then I bought and painted basically everything that was bought. I have tried a bunch of new things this year with very mixed results. I have done more reviews than initially planed, which is nice. And my spending didn't go to crazy at least on the surface.
More in the future.