Sunday, December 20, 2015

Painting Table #53 2015

I know it has been a long time. Honestly I haven't posted mainly because I have been playing video games and looking for work. Instead of posting. So what have I done.
First let us talk about what I forgot to photograph. The nomad bases. I finished them. Pictures when I get around to it.
Now for the fun stuff. I have been making and painting islands/hills and a rock outcrop. Working on the bridge and my oldest son and I have been building a tank from leftovers and getting it ready to paint. The final thing that my oldest and I have been working on is a pond.




I still have 1 more island/hill to finish up that I have mostly done. The plan for the next week or so is to do that and the pond along with more details on the bridge. I will also be making more specific plans for next year. So that's 4 more pieces of terrain finished.

Aruki







No comments:

Post a Comment