So I finished off those two marines I mentioned last post. I also did a rhino up that I have set up to be a razorback. I just need to order a razorback sprue.
devestator (plasma cannon)
I know there are paint streaks on the bottom but I am not really worried about it.
I have also done a second layer of elf flesh and done the wash on all the Romans skin.
So this now puts my painting challenge past its first goal.
Total YTD: 76 points
Left until next goal: 49 points
Left until final goal: 224 points
Questions and comments welcome. BTW I am also looking for more 15mm and 10mm blogs to check out so if you know any good ones let me know.
Post a Comment