Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dindrenzi finished

As the title says I have finished them off. That is 2 battle ships, 3 cruisers and 6 frigates. I may come back to it in the future once I figure out the best way to do the lining but every attempt I have made has failed. Overall, I do like the look of them but as I said the lining is the thing. I think if I can figure out a good way to line them the cruisers and battle ships will look amazing. I also want to buy some stencils in the future so I can do names on them. And maybe find or make some sort of graphic for the larger ships. To put on one of the engines.













So for June that brings me up to 10 models finished.

June: 11 points
YTD: 252.75 points

I am continuing to work on striping and cleaning up tau to base coat.


Update again on striping and stuff next week. Maybe something else this weekend.

till then
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment