Thursday, January 30, 2014

Things I am getting involved in and stoping

I am taking part in cool mini or not's  ME35, that's model exchange 35. I think this is a great idea and wish I had heard about it sooner. So check it out here if your interested in signing up. I'm looking forward to a surprise.

I have also decided to do what Sofie is doing here. The painting table Saturday. The idea is plain and simple a pick of whats on my workbench and what I'm up to. I think it is a great way to get a better snap shot of what I am doing every week then my normal, OO look what I did posts.

I have also decided to stop using Kabanize. It just doesn't have the features needed to manage my epic project easily. My standard excel doc works much better in this case. To be specific when you get to 10+ cards each with sub tasks that you cant have at different stages in the swim lane, it just makes it to tricky to remember what needs to be done. Supposedly this can be done when you have a premium account but I am not convinced it is worth it.


Anyway painting table on Saturday and don't forget the contest closes on saturday night my time as well.

aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment