Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Things I am looking forward to for the last 4 months of 2013

As the tittle says the last 4 months of the year will be quite interesting for all the new things coming out.

1. For me is easily the DZC starter set I love this thing and really want one.

2. Spartan games New FSA factions. They have recently announced and are releasing 2 more and I would love to continue growing this game system.

3. Spartan games DW sets. They have been releasing all kinds of new sets which are cheaper and make it so I can start getting into the land and air aspects of the game more.

4. The New SM codex. This one I am on the fence about. I got my marines but am not sure how much this will change the game for me. Never mind, the cost.

5. GW supplements: here I am mainly interested to see what other ones they release. I would really like some other tau ones and maybe a more renegade marine one rather than a chaos based one. This is because when I started way back I actually had 2 chaos forces 1 that was true chaos (khorne) and a Hurron Blackheart based force. I loved the idea of rebel but not chaotic Space marines.

6. New Baccus stuff. Baccus has been steadily redoing and updating many of there molds and other aspects of there offerings. I cant wait to see what comes out of it.

7. New DZC factions/models. More enemies is always good and the new models recently have been excellent looking.


What are you guys looking forward to?
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment