Monday, October 28, 2013

October round up

I know it is a bit early but the next month may be crazy so getting started on this now. I didn't do as well as I was hoping this month but came close. Painting wise I got back on track with a total of 43 points. This was of course done with archers, auxilia commands and some Legionnaires. I was hoping to finish off the rest of the auxilia but just ran out of time. All in all a good month but wish I could have done more.


Spending wise this month wasn't to bad at -$55.14. With an almost 50/50 split on models and paint.
Which is still keeping me under the $500 max limit I have. 


This coming up month I really want to finish off the rest of the Romans. I really really want that project finished before the end of the year. Minus the auxilia currently being worked on their are only 40 more models. After that I think epic SM stuff and FSA are on the cards.

Anyway more later
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment