Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The next contest aka the big 2 year celebration

My blog is much older then 2 years but the end of this month marks the end of my 2nd continues year of blogging. To celebrate I am giving a way a whole box of goodies. There will be 3 choices. A box of fantasy type stuff, a box of sci-fi type stuff or a mixed box. The box will contain as much stuff as I can pack in it.


The details:
1. Respond to the post saying that you are in, also include your choice of box.
2. doing the above will get you 1 entry into the contest
3. If you are a follower of the blog you will receive an additional entry
4. The contest ends on January 23rd.
5. The winner will be announced the 24th.
6. The winner will have 2 weeks to contact me to get there prize shipped to them.

Best of luck to all.
Aruki


9 comments:

  1. You should do a tutorial on that earth shaker cannon :).

    Sci fi box for meeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'll see what I can do. It actually really easy to do. And your entry has been noted

      Delete
  2. Hey i follow every single post you read! youre a great writer! I was hoping you would do a marble effect painting tutorial for bases because i havent found a simple one online... Also a mixed box would be great ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your entered in the contest. As for the tutorial I'm not sure which model(s) your thinking of. If you can let me know I canprob tell you.

      Delete
    2. I meant when painting bases for 40k models, like placing them on a marble stone floor ie base. I havent found a tutorial for a nice marble effect, a tutorial on that would be great. It can be different coloured marbles or classic white marble etc. know what i mean? :)
      Thanks a lot!

      Delete
    3. Well from what I understand I paint power weapons almost the same way the main difference is how you do the wash/ink. So I should be able to give it a shot.

      Delete
    4. Thanks a lot! apprecaite it! :)

      Delete
  3. Hu Aruki.

    I had not come across your blog before (found after clicking on your profile when you commented on my blog :) ). Some really great stuff here. I will add you to my blog roll, and look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future :)

    Oh and could I be cheeky and enter the comp? Sci-fi for me :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol welcome. I've been poking around yours for a bit now. And yes your more than welcome to enter.

      Delete