Alright this overall week has been rather productive. I managed to find a green I liked and base coated all the primed tau. I have managed to assemble most of the other tau as well. I think there are about 2 dozen models left to assemble. I plan on priming most of the currently assembled models tonight. Most of the models that need to be assembled are crisis suits and a couple broadsides, the rest are fire warriors. Hopefully, I will have all these guys rebuilt, primed and based by next wed. Then I will probably prime my Romans since they are already mostly assembled. I have also been working on foam for my cases (sorry no pics). Anyway next hobby update on Monday or Tuesday.
|most of the based tau|
|tau waiting to be primed and based|
|some almost assembled tau|
|fire warriors, mostly assembled should take 20min tops to finish|
Post a Comment