Sorry for the long gap but weather and life have been in the way. I managed to construct and painted 11 treasure tokens, a cauldron from the Lich knickstarter and a random scatter piece I haven't decide what to do with yet.
Next up, will be a mass of female characters for frostgrave/mordheim. Looking forward to finishing all these off and then working on my spacemarines.
A good week. A lot of changes to the blog organization to streamline it some and a lot of pictures taken to start updating sections.
On the painting front. I finished off 4 more models. 1 was a straggler for the warband I had made. The other 3 are goblin hero's for things in the future. I also finished off the 4 planters. Then I also painted a test model for all the books for treasure tokens.
That is all for this week. Going to continue working on random models and taking pictures. Then I am going to work on space marines I think.
To be completely honest. Over the past couple months with all the problems posting I have actually lost track of any spending and models I have painted. I know I am missing some painted models from the most recent total but can't remember for the life of me what. Honestly, I am not the worried about it and think I may just stop keeping track of both all together. I will continue posting but I think I will finally shift my focus from record keeping to just sharing everything I can. I feel this may be a better use of my available hobby time and such.
This update is a huge one after my absence. I managed to rebuild my computer this past week so I can actually post again without all the problems. I had been doing it on one phone no problem but then that one was lost. The next phone never really worked right and was finally smashed by my youngest when my wife tried to take it. My newest phone I haven't tried but it at least takes pictures. I also had a vacation mixed in which was all kid focused due to it being summer vacation. I should now be able to resume a more normal schedule.
First off, I painted and sealed up these four walls for use in many games.
Then, I did all 20 of the frostgrave cultists models and a wizard and apprentice.
I also painted this lizard type model that I think I will use as a wizard or apprentice beast master.
Following up on that I painted this building I found sitting around.
Finally, I made a bunch of books of different sizes and a few scrolls to use for treasure tokens.
I am looking forward to getting back on track since I have really missed this aspect of the hobby. My next project is a few goblin characters from Mantic to use in frostgrave/mordheim and a bunch more of the heroins in sensible shoes kickstarter minis.