Sunday, January 13, 2013

This years goals and YTD spending

So I have decided that my goal for the year is 300 points. I have at least 500 points I could paint. I have already started my first project my Dystopian wars Prussian starter and made a lot of progress. A Picture is  below. But first My year to date spending is as follows:
dropzone commander models 40.01
firestorm armada models 45.68
brushes, paints etc. 33.84
So this ytd so far is $119.50



The last thing I would like to bring up is my resolutions.
1. No new blister pack or single models until 75 points.
2. No new box sets until 125 points
3. No new projects until 200 points.
4. Complete minimum of 300 points by end of December

I will outline my progress for this past week and my future and current projects in my next post in a day or two.
BYE.. Aruki


No comments:

Post a Comment