Saturday, March 22, 2014

painting table Saturday #8

this week there was a tiny bit more painting on the suits. The main thing that was done was my son and I put these buildings together from Hawk wargames. Just downloaded, printed etc. Overall they turned out ok. Glue stick glue wasn't strong enough hence the tape. The roofs are also annoying as all hell to build correctly. Hence most of them aren't. We are working on reinforcing the roofs so that all his previous mechs and the new ones he got last week for his birthday can stand on top of them. This coming up week we will make a few smaller building sets to add to his terrain collection.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for participating this week! I added your link to my blog post.
    Greetings, Sofie