Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sell off part 1: the Romans

Alright everyone, as some of you know I have been working on weeding out my collection. In the case of these guys I literally want to completely change scale. Otherwise I would keep them. So here is what I have:
5 units of Legionaries, 20 men each with command (1 unit is technically veterans) painted
1 unit of 27 Auxilia, with command, painted
1 unit of 19 western Archers with command,  painted
1 unit of 20 Praetorians with command, painted
1 Unleash hell, general and dog, painted







All the models are from warlord games and  have magnetic bases from GF9, I will also include all the extra bits for these guys, 13 extra magnetic bases and if your interested some GW movement trays from when I first got these guys. There are also 2 sheets of shield transfers for legionaries, 1 sheet for veterans, 1 sheet for auxilia and 1 sheet for praetorians. With all the models, bases etc, the value is over $200.  Now do remember as I have complained about in the past I really do need to go back and touch all these guys up. So the ideal buyer would be willing to fix up the bit hats left to do and finish of there bases and have a very sizable force. For reference check out the Roman tab about for an idea of what you can make with these models. So if you are interested drop me a line and we can work out a deal. I am willing to ship anywhere in the world. Proceeds of this sale will mainly going to setting up either a 6mm or 10mm roman force and maybe another one. I would also consider trades.

Thanks for looking guys. This is more of an FYI for my regular readers, I will post this in a few days on other websites and then ebay in a week or so if no one bites.
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment