Sunday, March 5, 2017

Painting Table #6 2016

The post is a little late mainly due to surprise work and other issues. But here is an update of what I have been working on.

First, I assembled and cleaned up a bunch of minis for frostgrave, TNT and rouge stars. Got some demons and constructs. A robot and pirate type guy, 3 rats and then the peace keepers.


Then of course I have been working on this painting of the other warband I made for frostgrave. It totals 19 models but with everything else I finished last year it will give me all the same options as my less nice warband.

After this round of painting I will dig in my ready box to see what is next. Not as much progress as I would like but I will try and pick the pace  back up.

More as I get it done.
Aruki


No comments:

Post a Comment