Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just a tiny bit of progress

Honestly I haven't made much progress. Between life, being sick and having a painting block, I have only managed to complete one model. The dog that goes with my roman general.


On the DW front I got them all based and started doing the paint scheme I had thought up and realized it looked horrible  So striped and resprayed the base on the battleship  Then it took me almost two days to figure out what to do. After that I was stupid and was hand painting fighters when about halfway through I remembered I have an airbrush. So the next night I blasted all of them out. More progress will happen in next few painting sessions so minimal update today



So YTD painting is at
April: 21 points
YTD Total: 146 points

Till later
aruki
.

No comments:

Post a Comment