Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Changes and Painting Table Saturday

The look of the blog will be changing a bit over the next few weeks. Most of the points and stuff will be moved to its own tab page on the navigation bar. The bookmarks will also be changed and this is were the Painting Table Saturday part comes in.

I originally started doing it last year when Dark Sofia was running it on her blog. I thought it was a great way to not only see what other people were working on but to help me stay motivated to paint.

So here is how I am going to run it. I will create a separate blog roll on my page for people who wish to take part. The rules are as follows.
1. drop me a message with a link to your blog.
2. Post at least once a month with a Painting Table Saturday tittle.



That's it, I don't care what you paint. Models, busts, dioramas, model cars etc etc. I want this to be a way for people to find new things and maybe learn a thing or two by looking at other peoples blogs. So join up if you wish. Let's not only motivate ourselves more but also motivate others.

 Don't forget to check out the contest as well.
More later.

aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment