Sunday, February 15, 2015

Painting table #6 2015

This week the small amount of time I squeezed out for hobby stuff was mainly spent de-spruing stuff I own. Other than that I finished priming and base coating more tau stuff and debating color for the terrain project that has not been named yet but has been seen. So here is a pic of the desk.

Left


right


close up of center


Unfortunately, I doubt I will complete my goals for the two months, mainly due to all kinds of schedule issues and a holiday. Here is South Korea February means the end of the school year and March is the beginning of the next one so there is a lot of extra work on the work front. It is also the time of year for Lunar new year, a big 3 day holiday here which basically means a lot of family cooking and cleaning. However, it also means I may have some chances for painting here and there because there are more eyes. So we shall see.



Here was my to do list for January and February.

1.finish the 7 marines that were on the table (DONE)
2. 3 tau marksmen (on table and ready to go, primed/based)
3.The earth shaker (DONE)
4. Rvanar and its drones (in various stages)
5. the warhound (DONE)
6. 9 sniper drones (on table ready to go, primed/based)
7. Marble tutorial first shot (DONE)
8. First part of earth shaker tutorial (PART 1 and 2 done)
9. At least 1 review ( DID 3 reviews)

The non painting tasks I did great on, mainly because I can do them while watching my youngest. I believe I can do the drones easily enough and probably the marksmen. The Rvanar I may not have enough time for this month. I also added a fireblade, darkstrider and 2 kroot shappers to my table.
Still have a bit of time left but we shall see. The Rvanar is almost halfway based and is completely primed.
fireblade- primed and based
Darkstrider- primed and based
2 Kroot shapers- primed and based

More as I get it done. Also remember if you post at least 1 painting post a month and use the Painting Table in the tittle or tag you can be added to the special blog roll.
Aruki

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh dat riptide! Man those guns look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How to paint them is the real question. Too many ideas.

      Delete