Friday, June 3, 2016

Painting Table # 15 2016

So straight to business. I painted the Ogres and the Forge Fathers. I still need bases for the Ogres but don't have any handy. That is however 17 more models finished.




 Then I went on a assembling spree with all the frost grave minis and Oathsworn ones. Which means my sort of staging box is all filled up again. I hope to get these primed soon so I can work on the during the summer. When it is to hot/humid to do any airbrushing.

Finaly, I started on a huge batch of marines. So far they are all based, primed and have some of the black details done. These are all technically old metal sternguard. I am actually using them as command units mainly for all my different squads, if I remember right.
Well that is what has been going on since the computer died. Wish it was more but work was also brutal the past month. More as I get it done.
Aruki






2 comments:

  1. Some great progress there aruki. Glad to hear all your computer issues are sorted now too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx NafNaf, not as much as I would have liked but between work and the computer I have been rather drained.

      Delete