Then I went on a assembling spree with all the frost grave minis and Oathsworn ones. Which means my sort of staging box is all filled up again. I hope to get these primed soon so I can work on the during the summer. When it is to hot/humid to do any airbrushing.
Finaly, I started on a huge batch of marines. So far they are all based, primed and have some of the black details done. These are all technically old metal sternguard. I am actually using them as command units mainly for all my different squads, if I remember right.
Well that is what has been going on since the computer died. Wish it was more but work was also brutal the past month. More as I get it done.
Some great progress there aruki. Glad to hear all your computer issues are sorted now too :)ReplyDelete
Thnx NafNaf, not as much as I would have liked but between work and the computer I have been rather drained.Delete