Monday, January 27, 2014

The contest

I know its early to celebrate the 200th post but I figured now was a great time to do it. There will be two winners. They will both get a random models from my KOW KS stuff. There is also one thing besides the rules. If we get over 20 entrants I will increase the winnings to three prizes and first place will automatically get a sprue of guys instead of just a single model.

The rules are simple:
1. You need to or must already follow the blog.
2.leave a comment on the post and say if you want in on the contest.
3. If you plug the contest somewhere provide a link, this will get you an extra entry into the contest.
   Forum, blog , facebook etc. (I am always looking for new interesting blogs)
4. Comment on a post done in January to get another bonus entry into the contest. (please no just comment comments :(  )

That is all people except for the end date. The contest will end at the end of the lunar new year holiday. That is February 1st 11:59pm my time. Which will also be done by the time in Seoul Korea since I live here.


Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment