Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Even more Epic finished

I finished off all the veteran stands for the first company. Which along with the previously finished rhinos means that they are ready to field.


I also finished off the 2nd company. For this one I only had to do the rhinos and a 7 assault/tactical stands. The rest were already finished. So now the 2nd company is ready to field as well.



That brings my points and model count to the following.
Models painted: 174 models
Feb: 73.50 points
YTD totals: 73.50 points
points painted: ???

I am going to figure out the points painted over the next few days. I am also going to finish painting up the 3rd and 4th companies next I think. Or maybe finish of the detachments for the 1st and 2nd companies. I also plan on starting to work on my tau some and more will be seen on this this weekend.

Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment