Saturday, February 1, 2014

Painting table Saturday 1

As I discussed in my last post I decided to copy sofie and do this. Below are pics of what I have on the table at the moment. This week was mainly priming and basecoating  of models. I primed and base coated all the FSA ships, DW stuff, 3 warhounds, a warlord and the two gun drones. I also started painting more detail on the other warhound and warlord. I also assembled two more stands of assault marines for epic 40k.



This week I hope to finish off at least the two titans I started and maybe the FSA stuff since thats usually easy to do quickly. I mainly want to start making up for time after the injury and such.

aruki

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating and showing us what you are painting Aruki! I added you link in my post. You have some cool stuff on your paint table!
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete