Monday, May 19, 2014

Speaking of progress

During my youngest's nap on Sunday I managed to sit down and finish off all of the 4th company. For this one I had to redo everything on the guys except for the missile launchers, quite a few of these were actually completely new models as well.





Still need to finish off my new warlord figure for SM, the Tau suits, thunderhawk and lander. After that I will start on the 5th company, I think. One of the things I have been doing since Saturdays post is slowly looking at what I need to do. I will let you guys know once I figure it out. One other tidbit of information. I am getting a sell list together for all the models I want to trade away or sell off including extra epic stuff I have. If you interested drop me a line, will be extra epic stuff, some 40k marines, Romans by warlord games and some mantic stuff.

May: 30.75 points
YTD: 130 points
Models Painted: 366

Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment