Friday, August 9, 2013

End of the week

I finished assembling the last of my PHR immortals. I also Include picks below of all the extra metal that was on the sprue to show just the crazy amount. I have also been busy getting all the phr dropships and tanks ready for assembly. I have found the neptunes a bit annoying to put together just because of 1 area of flash that really has to be sanded down to assemble them. And as with the PHR tanks they will need liquid green stuff and sanding to make them look right later. If I can ever get my hands on the stuff.





Immortal with the extra metal from the sprue for squad

side view

the last immortal squad

Over the next week I mainly need to finish packing everything away. I have also started taking pictures so that I can post more baccus articles. Other than that not much is happening on the model front due to the impending move.

Thats all for now
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment