Friday, November 1, 2013

FYI and this past weeks progress

The FYI and progress this week are entwined and also affect the next week or two. Work is crazy and may remain crazy until the end of the month. I have a few posts written up and ready for next week but nothing else after that. I am also not sure if I will even have time to post or paint at all next week never mind the week after. So yeah, it sucks.

Anyway this week as you can see from the photo I have done all of the clothing and such on the auxilia. I have also almost finished there shields. They just need a wash. I stuck with the plain wood look because they are auxillia. All that is left besides touch up is skin and washing the models. So they shouldn't take to long to finish but time will be in short supply at least next week.






More progress when I can do more and have the time to paint it. Till then.
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment