Friday, May 15, 2015

Plan for the 6MMRPC

The plan is rather simple. Basically doing what I wanted to do anyway and the goals line up pretty well. Not sure how I will handle the jokers since I am more budget orientated.

The projects I want to complete this year are the following:

1. Tau, a bunch of firewarriors/pathfinders, some kroot and about 9 suits are left at this point
2. BFG Tau, should have the first 3 finished by end of month.
3. The 2 other earth shakers
4.The 2 Mercs starter sets, something like 14 models
5.The Aqua ships I have running around, I think 10 or so models
6. The dystopian war ships I found the other day, frigates for both fleets maybe 5 or 6 each.



The omg project if I somehow manage the others is my Space marines. I technicaly have zombies somewhere, I think... I have also decided to change up my terrain idea. Mainly because while working on getting the Mantic stuff fully assembled they have just aggravated me to no end. Especially the fortified bits. Not sure if I will get rid of them but I will definitely be changing my approach. More on that at a later date.
I have also found a method on the net for how I think I will deal with the whole playing surfaces issue. That will also be covered at a later date. At the moment this is a basic list of stuff. I will do a more detailed one before the 6MMRPC officially starts up on June 1st.

More as I figure it out and previews of what I have been working on tomorrow.
Aruki

1 comment: