Sunday, September 15, 2013

Painting progress

I have completed all of the leather and about half of the skin painting on the Romans. So all that is left is shields, a bit of skin and washing the skin and leather.

I also did some work on two of the epic titans. Mainly in brightening their red paint jobs to get as close to the imperator as possible. Unfortunately I cant get it spot on because the paint has changed so much.

Progress on the Aqua prime is at stand still at the moment because I haven't had the chance.

I also finally got some liquid green stuff. So costs change as follows.

Liquid green: -$10.16
Total: -$367.87

More will follow next week. This week is a major holiday so probably wont have much free time.


No comments:

Post a Comment