Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Some spending and presents

I revieved from my wife the opportunity to grab a few things from amazon because she needed to fill the box more. So I grabbed two things that have been on my wish list for a long time as freebies.


As you can see I got some brush cleaner from B&J which strangly enough I cant find anything even close to simmilair here. I also got a 4x magnifine glass helping hand set up. This will be really nice for all my tiny prussians.

I also did a bit of spending and got rather annoyed this past weekend as well. I got some bits to help finish off my current tau stuff. So:

September: -$35.92
Total YTD: -$306.87


I also went in yet again to my LGS in fact the only one in the country to buy some liquid green stuff and the latest BP supplement book. But yet again they had neither. This is really starting to piss me off and causing me not to go there at all. I have been trying to get the book from them since before it came out, over 6 months now. Even tried to pre-order it. But they still keep saying next month. The green stuff is simmiliar, been trying get it last few months, show up a day or two after they supposedly get the orders and they  never have any.


Anyway more later,
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment