Sunday, September 29, 2013

September wrap up.

Short and sweet today.

Painting wise I only finished the 14 Aqua Prime models.
Which brings me to 266.75 points, unfortunately I still have a long way to go and the Romans I have should bring me a bit closer. But not all the way. I think the epic stuff will also help some and plan on doing that later as well.

I spent $96.92 this month on models and related stuff.
So that total increased to -$367.87 for the year.

Finally, I broke the 5000 actual points painted with the completion of my aqua prime.

I have also decided to focus mainly on my Romans but with other projects in epic as well for at least this coming up month. I would like to finish all the auxillia and at least the 1st and 2nd companies of my epic space marines. Which I believe is doable. After that I have I think 1 or 2 more units of Romans to paint and then they are finished.

Finishing the Romans has become a big goal for me this year. Hopefully I can complete it. I would also like to finish off the current models I have in DW and FSA. After that I want to finish off my marines and then move on to my Tau. I also plan on continuing to mix the smaller scales in after October. I still have my two DZC armies to finish assembling. And the 3rd through 9th companies of epic to paint. I still however am short quite a few epic scout stands. Never mind my Baccus, but those are still a bit on the back burner until I finish my research and get a certain book in my hands.
So overall not a great month but I did accomplish one of my goals. More updates tomorrow.

Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment