Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Holy miss cast

So I got into working on the FSA dindrenzi starter I got and omg. Look at the miss casts on the hulls. I managed to salvage the Battleship but is still looks dodgy. The cruisers I took 1 look and decided to try and fix them and failed horribly. Hopefully spartan can help me out on this cause even though I ended up getting the models for free it is a bit annoying.


Anyway will continue working on the cruisers to try and salvage them but who knows. Luckily I should be able to make at least 1 cruiser and the frigates were all perfect. These along with a bunch of other miss models will be getting primed and based this week. I am also starting to assemble some DZC stuff too. Should get them primed and maybe based as well.

More later this week.
Aruki

No comments:

Post a Comment