Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mid week update

Lots of progress all the previously seen models. The FSA aqua have been primed and based. The Tau have been all primed. And as of last night all of the Tau models have been striped. There is just a bit more assembly needed so I can base the last 1/3 of models. So I may actually be on target to complete at least 1/3 of my goals for the month. I did try base coating the Tau but the Dark green I tried is actually very bright green. So need to try another color.
Love how these guys turned out.

all primed and ready for base coat

Some more tau ready to be primed and in bottom corner you can see a failed base coat test

After the last of the Tau being assembled and primed I will move on to the Romans. Another update on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment